Day 2 of the challenge, which involves me writing 20 facts about myself.
Best I get on with it then…
1. I was born on 30th October 1993, making me 19 years, 6 months of age
2. I grew up in foster care from the age of three years, and stayed there until I was eighteen.
3. My home county is Hampshire, basically, Jane Austen country
4. I loved books from a very young age. My school reports note that literary pursuits were my favourites at school
5. I was eight years old when I wrote my first short story about my ‘dramatic’ arrival into the world (turns out I wasn’t born with a forceps delivery, I just was born a month early)
6. I was diagnosed with autism when I had just turned three
7. I wrote my first full length novel when I was seventeen, based on short stories I wrote when I was at special needs secondary school based on my classmates and a rather cruel girl who picked on me for being ‘geeky’
8. I have been working as a volunteer tour guide at the Mary Rose Museum for nearly three months, and as a costumed interpreter for two
9. I am mad about Miranda Hart and anything she has worked on (am miserable that I won’t see her live tour due to lack of funds)
10. I have just finished two long years at college studying film and television production (which I hated in the end)
11. I hope to get into university next academic year to study either English Literature or Creative Writing
12. I failed both last year’s NaNoWriMo, as well as April’s Cam NaNoWriMo
13. But I ought to be able to win this time, I might just have to be a library rat for a while
14. I spend my life bouncing between Josh’s and my carer’s houses
15. I got into gaming late last year
16. I am a shameless Austen fangirl
17. I am starting my gender bending cosplay collection
18. I am Pagan and Proud
19. I also practice witchcraft
20. I have mousy brown hair (well, before I dyed it)
So, that is Day 2. Stay tuned for Day 3!