This has cheered me up a bit! A good blogger friend of mine that I’ve met on this journey, my life in pajamas (http://mylifeinpajamas.wordpress.com/), has nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! I feel so honoured to be nominated by such a wonderful person, her blog helped me a lot after coming to terms with my ex-fiance’s abusive behaviour to me through the two year relationship I was in.
So, here are the rules for accepting this award!
Thank the blogger who nominated you providing links back to their website.
Display the logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions set for you.
Make up ten questions for your nominees.
Nominate ten people.
So, done the first two, now to go on to the next part: The questions!
1. Which historical person (known or unknown) would you choose to spend a day with?
Hmmm, this is a tricky one! I just couldn’t decide! Perhaps Anne Frank, I loved her diary as a girl, and I’d have so many questions to ask her, and so much to tell her about how her little diary changed the world.
2. You can give one animal the gift of speech. Which animal would you choose?
Probably a cat. I wonder what kind of stories they have to tell?
3. Your life is being filmed as a biography. Which actor would you choose to play you?
Hmmm, a tricky one… Emma Watson, perhaps?
4. Someone offers to buy you a free home anywhere in the world. Where would you live?
Amsterdam. Such a gorgeous city, full of colour, culture and excitement!
5. Which song have you loved longest?
Probably ‘5 Colours In Her Hair’ by McFly. I have fond memories of yelling along to it whilst jumping around the bedroom with a hairbrush.It’s also my song at university, due to my rainbow phase this summer just gone, and the girls relating to it that way.
6. You’re going to wear the exact same outfit for one year. What does it look like?
Probably a black dress, with sneakers. Man, I love sneakers. I need a new pair!
7. You can choose to make any book real, and live in that world. Where and when is it?
I’d probably go for Shardlake’s London, in the 1500’s. I’d want to run around with Shardlake and Barack and help solve mysteries!
8. The one thing you most want to be remembered for is…?
My writing, and my efforts on helping young people in care to reach their full potential.
9. The best choice you ever made was…?
Leaving my ex-fiance!
10. A common misconception about you before getting to really know you is…?
I’m not interested in anything but my books and writing!
Now to choose 10 people for the award… I hate this bit as I can never choose!
And here’s the 10 Questions I have to ask!
1. Favourite Book of all time?
2. Is there a book you wish you’d written?
3. What is the biggest achievement you’ve made this year?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Worst thing in the world?
6. Best thing in the world?
7. What changed your life forever?
8. If you could have a book character move in with you, who would it be and why?
9. If you had to either give up the internet, or books, which would you give up?
10. Who is your role model? Is there anything you’d like to say to them?